Andria's Favorites, Aromatice Body Serum, Beauty Essentials, Boy Bait, Chia Whip, Conditioner, Creme Sheen, EOS, Essie, Eyeshadow Palette, Hand cream, In my bag, Joe Fresh, L'Oreal, Mac, Mac Cosmetics, Mascara, Muchi Muchi, Naked2, One Love Organics, Rahua, Rose, Shampoo, Urban Decay, Voluminous, Weekend Away
Here are a few of my daily beauty essentials. If I had to throw a handful of items in my purse before being magically whisked away for a weekend these are the items. In saying that if this is all that I could bring, I hope someone else would be bringing me some clothes 😉
- One Love Organics – Rose Aromatic Body Serum found at Eco Diva Beauty. This stuff is amazing! Not only does it smell great but it locks in moisture after a shower. Perfect to rejuvenate after a long day in the sun.
- Urban Decay’s – Naked 2 Eye palette found at Sephora. This is my favorite out of the 3, it features taupe and grey-beige neutrals with a bit of sparkle. Perfect all in one for a weekend away.
- One Love Organics – Chia Whip Fragrance Free Foam Cleanser found at Eco Diva Beauty. The perfect every day cleanser that leaves your face feeling super soft.
- L’Oreal Hyrdrofudge Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black – found at your local drugstore. This has been my go to for as long as I’ve worn Mascara, its big, its bold and it rarely clumps!
- Mac Cosmetics – CremeSheen Glass in Boy Bait. My wedding makeup artist introduced me to this and I haven’t looked back!
- Essie Nail Polish in Muchi, Muchi, found at your local drugstore. The perfect pink, not to subtle, not to girlie, just right.
- Joe Fresh Nail Polish remover pads, found at Superstore. The perfect single use nail polish remover pads that are small enough to throw in your purse!
- Rahua Classic Shampoo and Conditioner found at Eco Diva Beauty. A sulfate free shampoo and conditioner that leaves the hair feeling light and refreshing.
- EOS hand cream found at your local drugstore. A compact hand cream with a light floral scent.
And there you have it my 9 must haves for a weekend away.